Saturday, October 27, 2012

Boobs or No Boobs? Vivica v/s DASH America

This is getting good.... DASH America...and I don't mean, Kim KarDASHian! Vivica Fox and Stacey Dash are all "geared up" on this years election.

Seems like the both little red riding hoods have equal importance on their stand on politics. No need to bash each other.

Neither one of you are going to be able to hang your lovely portraits in the lovely Oval office...just vote and share the love!

Vivica A. Fox was recently asked about the actress' Republican ... why she had to do a photoshoot in a Baywatch-red swimsuit tells news site TheGrio...

 “I didn’t know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don’t know why she had to do a photo shoot in a ‘Baywatch’ red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. And she doesn’t have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn’t get it."




No comments:

Post a Comment