Sunday, October 21, 2012

Broadway in Las Vegas....

Finally... Las Vegas has just what every other major city has in the area of Arts and Entertainment....

"The Smith Center is a world-class performing arts center built to develop and present the best and brightest in a broad range of first-rate programming and unite the residents of our community."

Such a beautiful structure, definitely a positive win for the city of Las Vegas. So many families enjoying just being at The Smith's Center!

There are lots of entertainment choices. "Wicked" is a must see.

Awesome, talented cast...Great visuals ...the corner seating's are a bit odd for viewing, I saw people leaning to get a better view, so my advice to you is get good tickets, good seats!

Read More,  Way to GO Las Vegas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello therе! I knoω this is kіnd of off topіc but I
    waѕ wondering ωhіch blog рlatfоrm aгe
    you using foг this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've hаd issues wіth hacκers аnd ӏ'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Look at my homepage - CertifiedSEOConsultant

    ReplyDelete